http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Feelings...nothing more than feelings...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Feelings...nothing more than feelings...

I'm feeling a little sad. I only have about a week more to spend with Jeanette and then I will be alone all day (and most evenings) again. I'm really not trying to be "Oh, poor Debra". I will just miss hanging out with her most days. It's been fun.
I have applied for 24 different positions in the Beaverton School District. I'm a little tired of hitting my head against that door, when it doesn't open. I'm not sure what to do. I keep thinking that the right job will come along and I will be glad that I waited. But right now I just want to have some encouragement. Maybe if I got a call for an interview and I didn't get the job, at least I would know that my applications haven't been going into a black hole.
I really am not depressed! It was a really wonderful day. I went to the Temple this afternoon and had a wonderful experience (ask me about it). It was a beautiful 70-something day and I really am feeling great.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

I could interview you for a job... I couldn't afford to pay you, of course, if you did get hired, but...

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home