http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: It is TOO HOTT!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

It is TOO HOTT!

You know how some people get depressed in the wintertime because they need sunshine and/or light? Well, I think I'm the opposite. The weather is making me lethargic and depressed. I don't feel like doing anything, because it's too damn hot. Yes, I used a swear word, because that is how much I hate the heat.
I hate the heat so much I want to move to the beach. But Richard just looks at me, with a look that says, "Don't go there. You know we are not moving". But seriously, the weather makes me want to weep.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Mom......... I completely understand. We have SAD (seasonal affective disorder) except the exact opposite.

(I was looking at your blog, read the title to this one, and realized... I am that right now).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home