http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Dreams

Monday, August 14, 2006

Dreams

I had a bad dream last night. I dreamt about Clifford. Normally that would be good, but in this case it was not.
I think Clifford was in the astronaut program, but he was "weight listed", in my dream that meant that he had to gain some weight or he was out of the program. We were at a restaurant and all these guys were telling him what to do to gain weight. One of them gave him what looked like a joint. I didn't see it until we were out in the parking lot and he put it in the pocket of his flight suit. I was telling him not to do it, because if they found out, he would get kicked out for that and that would be a lot worse. But he was just ignoring me. He got in his really cool car (it looked a little like the car in Batman Begins, only it was red and smaller) and left. And I had to find my car in the dark parking lot.
I know Clifford would NEVER do anything like that. So that's a comfort. But it was an awful feeling. Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

You are silly sometimes, Mommy...

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Es una lástima que Cliffy estuviera muy mal. Look at me, using Spanish! Cliffy will probably call me to tell me I was doing it wrong, but hey, I get bonus points for trying, right? Right?
(If I did it right, the translation should be "It's a shame Cliffy was bad.")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home