http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: PostOp

Friday, July 07, 2006

PostOp

Things don't look too bad. I have stitches on my forehead, but I don't think I'm going to scare any small children. The doctor even gave me a compliment, sort of. He was lamenting that I didn't have any lines in my forehead to hide the scar in. He said I must have had a worry free life. Hah!
As long as I don't try to lift my left eyebrow at all it doesn't hurt...much.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Just think of it this way, it's like free botox for your non-existant wrinkles! Hee.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Yay for no botox! Wait, was that what we were talking about? I am so confused. Um, so, how about them Dodgers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home