http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Monday

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Monday

I am going to get the THING on my forehead taken off. I never thought of myself as overly vain or anything. But this is my FOREhead. It will be the first thing people see. If I lose 100 lbs, they will look at me and say, "What happened to your head?". If I am missing an arm, they will look at me and say, "Did you run into a door or something?"
So, I've decided I need a snappy comeback. "Well, you should've seen the other guy" seems over used. Maybe I can act really surprised and say "What? Is something wrong?" All I know is that I don't want a lot of attention for something that isn't something that is an accomplishment. Now if I had just won the Noble Prize for Peace, then maybe a lot of attention would be good. But alas, that is not to be. I guess I will just have to see how I look Monday afternoon. I can hardly wait.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

Oh, Mom. I am sure it will be just fine, and it will not be terribly noticeable, and I think your snappy comeback for those clods who mention it should be a swift punch in the kisser. Or maybe that would get you arrested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home