http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: A New Resolve

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

A New Resolve

I called Kaleen today and we are going to start going to the gym together. We are going to go tomorrow at 8:30 am. Yeah for us! She hasn't been going and I've only been so so. I am excited that I have a partner. Not only a partner, someone I like and get along with.
In other news we are having an activity at Church on Friday. It is a MidEvil Times activity. Last year they had it late enough that Jeanette and Clifford got to joust. It is sad that they will not get to joust this year.
For FHE last night Richard and I (mainly me) made a family crest. It has four sections: 1. a stalk of wheat, representing all our ancestors that were farmers. 2. Boots, some ancestor of Richards was a shoe maker. 3. A castle, for all our royal lines and 4. Music notes because both sides have a lot of musical talent. It also has a plaid banner that says "I hope in God" across the top. It was fun, but I still have some stuff to do to it.
Well, off to the post office and the craft store.
Love to y'all.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

Hee! "Some ancestor of [Dad's] was a shoemaker." That just sounds funny.
MidEvil? So it's half-way to Evil? Is that it? Or is it in the middle of Evil?
Sounds like a cool crest.
I'm out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home