http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Sunday - What a day!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday - What a day!

Sacrament meeting is really lonely these days. But it makes me think of why I am actually in the meeting. I am there to partake of the Sacrament and to learn of my Savior. It is a good thing to remember.
I went to a Baptism tonight. It was good, as baptisms always are. Shane Jones (Shannon Jones' brother) was baptized.
I got to talk to all of my children so that was fun.
Good night, sleep tight.
Love to all.

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you and Dad! We have a new bishop, Bishop Taylor. Our old bishop, Bishop White, mentioned marriage about three times the whole semester... this new bisop mentioned it about three times during his first introductory testimony. Oh dear. Perhaps this is indicitive of things to come? Well, at least it'll be entertaining, or something...
I'll stay positive, I promise!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Hahahaha! You have a "Marriage Bishop"! Hahahahaha!
Okay, I'm done.
So you and Mom both need to be positive at church!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quiet, Loradona! I said it'd be entertaining or something, didn't I? That means I'm keeping a positive attitude! Besides, it was the first testimony ever. I think we should give him a few weeks before we permanently brand him a "Marriage Bishop," don't you?

Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home