http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Clifford with his helicopter

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Clifford with his helicopter

I have joined an online chat group at Navy for Moms. It's nice to see what other moms are saying about their sons. I posted a few pictures on my site and they put one of them as a "featured photo". Cool, huh? If you want to see it (they may change it soon I don't know) you can go to:
http://www.navyformoms.com/photo It is titled "Cliffordw/helo".
I have to say it is a cool picture.
Love to you all.

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

That's a sweet picture. How come I haven't seen it before...? I feel like I never know what's going on with Cliff, or Jill for that matter.

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Debra/Mom said...

I'm not sure were I got it. Maybe their blog.

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you get those cool photos? I haven't seen them on their blog. That is awesome that they featured that picture! Yay! Are you just the proudest ever?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home