http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Mother of the Bride

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mother of the Bride

I have been the mother of the groom, but now I get to be The Mother of The Bride. Yes, Jeanette - my baby is getting married. I talked to Maria (the mother of the groom) today. Now I need to:
  • Get a date out of Jeanette and Kyler
  • Figure out a place for the reception
  • Find a photographer
  • Make a dress
  • Order invitations
And a lot of other things that I can't even think of right now.
Oh, and I have to get my mom's house ready to sell.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Well, it sounds to me like you don't need to make a dress, you have a date from us, you have a place, you have a photographer... not too shabby, eh? I love you. I'm sorry I'm making you stressed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home