http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Doctor Visit

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Doctor Visit

So normally I don't enjoy a doctor visit, but this last one was such a mixture of good news, bad news I'm not sure what to think.
First he tells me I should be a poster child (yes, he said "child") for someone taking care of their diabetes.
He asks me if there is anything that is bothering me. I say "yes, my hip". A couple of years ago I said my hip hurt, he had it x-rayed and it was "normal". This time I just wanted to know why it hurts. He had me go through a series of moves, and declared..."I'm sorry, you have osteoarthritis". So, I should keep exercising (very important), lose weight and kiss my career as ballet dancer goodbye.
Then he gave me the REALLY bad news. He is retiring in June. So now I have to find a doctor that I like as well as him. :(
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home