http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Dreams

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Dreams

I had a fun dream the other night. I dreamt that I was at this large park. And we were attending a picnic with a large gathering of people. Something like a family reunion or a Church picnic. Someone came up to me and said, "You've lost a lot of weight" "Oh, thanks" I say. "I was just getting ready to go for a run." And I take off in a nice jog. I go towards this path and if I take the path one way it goes up hill and if I take it another way it goes down. I remember thinking that I wanted to take it up hill to start so that I could go down hill on the way back when I'm tired. So that is the way I started, but I never got my run in because I woke up.
Here is my question: If I would have run in my dream, does that count for my exercise for the day? Also, would I wake up tired if I went on a run in my dream?
My favorite part of the dream was when the person said that I lost weight. People have actually been saying that to me lately. It is pretty fun. But I don't plan on starting to run, I like walking, thank you.
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home