http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: The Blues

Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Blues

I've done some thinking this week (amazing, I know). I had a day this week that I was feeling depressed and sorry for myself. Nothing serious, we all feel that way sometimes. I got to thinking what helps when I'm feeling that way?
Exercise helps, it really does. So does shopping, if I have money. If I'm depressed because I have no money, then shopping does NOT help. One thing that is interesting to me is, short term, reading my scriptures does NOT help. It is too hard to concentrate. But in the long run, reading scriptures on a consistent basis does help to not have too many episodes. Sometimes sleeping helps, sometimes not. Taking a shower almost always helps. Watching TV does NOT help. Last but not least, seeing Betty Carol ALWAYS helps.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

So, how is Betty Carol?

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Debra/Mom said...

Betty Carol is on hospice. She continues to amaze everyone.
Love you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home