http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Just kick your heels together...

Monday, November 19, 2007

Just kick your heels together...

Well, we are home tonight. Richard said that maybe we should have stayed at his mom's one more night. But I was bound and determined to sleep in my own bed tonight. I don't know what the morning will bring with the bath and all. There is no faucet, just a pipe coming out of the wall. Fun! It feels a little like we are roughing it or something.
Tomorrow the plumber comes out to put the faucet on and Wednesday we get painted. Thursday is Turkey Day and all the excitement that entails. I need to put together my house with nowhere to put anything yet.
Oh, well. It still feels good to be home.
Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home