http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Back on the wagon

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back on the wagon

Well before the "Holidays" I quit Weight Watchers. Oh, I still went to meetings and all but I really wasn't doing anything Weight Watchery. So this week, starting Sunday I decided to "get back on the wagon", so to speak. The more I think about that phrase the more I like it.
Here I was trying to follow the wagon around and it just wasn't working. Oh, I hadn't totally forgotten the wagon, but I wasn't exactly on it either.
So now I am on the wagon. And you know what? It's HARD, dang it! It's bumpy and rough and not easy at all. Why couldn't the phrase be "Back on the train"? The train goes fast and is comfortable, but NO! It's a wagon. Sometimes I even think I'm pushing the wagon. Where are those dang horses anyway. Is it worth it? I keep telling myself that it is.
The song that is stuck in my head: "I'm back in the saddle again".
Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home